Tuesday, May 5, 2009

happy mother's day: cheers!


If you're a mom like me, you've got a tough job...you take care of your kids 24/7 (or should I say 25/8!) You're up at the crack of dawn and run on Duracell batteries the rest of the day. You cook meals, change diapers, pull on and off clothes, give baths, read, sing and play till you're ready to drop. What you really need is a cocktail--or more specifically, a Nuvo Cocktail from Nuvo L'Esprit de France. Developed by esteemed event planner David Tutera, the Springtime Martini is created with Nuvo, a premium vodka made with a small amount of delicate French sparkling wine (Chardonnay with a touch of Pinot Noir). How its made: Mix 2 ounces of Ciroc vodka, 1/2 peach nectar, and a splash of fresh lime juice, then shake and strain. Top with 1 ounce chilled Nuvo Sparkling Liqueur and garnish with a rose petal confetti rim. Nuvo is blended with natural fruit nectar and infused with refreshing fruits. The best part: The ultra-chic bottle, reminiscent of a luxury perfume bottle, shows off its soft pink hue and makes it the perfect Mother's Day gift. The cost: $10 for 200 ml, $20 for 375 ml, $30 for 750 ml. Find it at liquor stores nationwide or get more info at www.sparklingnuvo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for being my own mentor on this issue. My partner and i enjoyed the article greatly and most of all enjoyed reading the way you handled the aspect I thought to be controversial. You’re always rather kind to readers much like me and assist me to in my lifestyle. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete