Thursday, September 3, 2009

wax poetic

When it comes to hair removal, I've tried it all: I've test-driven the latest razors, had my eyebrows threaded, and practically done acrobatics in the shower trying to rinse off the latest hair removal cream. So when I heard about Parissa Assorted Sizes Wax Strips (only $11.99), I had my doubts. The box says, "2 easy steps: 1. press on. 2. peel off." I didn't believe it till I tried it--but it's true. The trick is to remember to peel the strip off in the opposite direction of the hair growth. It even comes with a small vial of azulene oil to soothe skin afterward. And if I can do it, your teen or pre-teen daughter can manage too. It's a great ego-booster for starting a new school term. Whether she wants to eliminate underarm stubble, bikini strands or a fuzzy upper lip, Parissa makes it simple. Learn more about the product at www.parissa.com. Think of the benefits? You won't have to worry about her borrowing your razor. You may even be stealing a strip or two for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment