Monday, January 25, 2010

do your skin some good


It's a lip balm, it's a diaper cream, it's relief for dry, cracked skin...it's Elemental Herbs' All Good Goop ($8.50/1 oz., $13.50/2 oz.). This no-fail healing ointment really does it all with its winning combination of herbs and botanicals. The formula includes all organic calendula, comfrey, lavender, plantain and yarrow, which are infused in organic extra virgin olive oil with pure beeswax, vitamin E and lavender essential oil. This winter, it's a staple in my bag. I get the most use out of the tub when I need to soothe dry, chapped lips. But it also comes in pretty handy as a remedy for my daughter's occasional diaper rash. (It's probably more sanitary to have a tub for each occasion!). While it does an amazing job for cold weather irritations, don't diss it in the summer. Supposedly, it works wonders on bug bites, too! Get your fill at www.elementalherbs.com.

1 comment:

  1. I additionally obtained a weblog like this, however my articles are not too good because your own. keep up the truly amazing work as well as ideally we will get to see much more articles such as this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete