Monday, February 1, 2010

happy vday: give rose petals

It's easy to call a florist and order a dozen red roses for Valentines Day. But you'll know you're extra special if your significant other presents you with some of the luxurious products from the One With Nature Rose Petal Collection. The body wash ($8.99), hand wash ($7.99), body lotion ($9.99) and bar soap ($4.49) are all infused with a blend of rose essential oils, plant based fragrances, natural minerals and salts from the Dead Sea. I gave the bar soap to my mom to display in her guest bathroom and put the hand wash and lotion in my kids' bathroom. They love the pearly liquid soap--it makes them wash their hands longer--and get a kick out of the dab of lotion I let them smooth on afterward. (I kept the body wash for myself!) The bottom line: Everyone comes up smelling like roses! All One With Nature products are available at Whole Foods and at www.onewithnature.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment