Monday, February 27, 2012

show your love of family...with melvin jewelry


Most moms would agree...when you've got kids, you want to flaunt them. The famous multi-colored Aaron Basha baby shoe charm collection and the designer discs displayed on chains with each child's initial, are just a few of the "Mommy" status symbols you see around women's necks and wrists at the local playground or on the mat next to you at Gymboree.

While I love the concept, I always found myself looking for something different to display my affection for my mini me's.

So I was thrilled when I walked into the Ora showroom, set in the heart of NYC's fashion district, and found the Melvin jewelry collection, a variety of eclectic bracelets, cuffs, earrings, necklaces and rings with definite tribal and exotic influences.

Amidst these amazing works, I fell in love with the Charm Necklaces and Bracelets in the Out of Africa collection, designed to really get their messages across. Inspirational words like "bravery", "good fortune," and "health" were inscribed on the back of the crystal studded charms to interpret the symbols featured on the front. These symbols are used to tell the stories within African Mudcloth.

My favorites were the "Love of Family" charms, available on stacked gold or silver chains, which echoed my sentiments exactly, and even boasted four crystals which could easily represent the four members of my family--myself, my husband, my son and my daughter. I would be proud to wear them anywhere.

For more info about the Out of Africa collection or to shop for Melvin Jewelry, go to www.shopmelvin.com.

7 comments:

  1. I really like your post amazing dude great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re turning into quite an “Blogging Queen” congrats, nice list a number of those blogs I actually have nevertheless to go to.Berkeley Orthodontics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. pendants

    ReplyDelete